Tag: Leather goods
There is no question about it-carrying a checkbook around can be a pain. They’re big, (this is the reason men prefer to use credit cards), they come open in a woman’s purse, the checks get crumpled, and they don’t fit conveniently into other wallets. There is a solution though! A checkbook wallet, or checkbook clutch is the answer. These checkbook wallets have the best features of a wallet; places for credit or business cards, currency, papers and also provide a place to put your checkbook. For those times when you don’t want to take your checkbook with you, the checkbook covers are removable. Since a checkbook wallet is sized for personal checks, it’s too large to fit into a man’s back pocket, but it will fit easily in a suit coat pocket. While a man might not consider it a substitute for the leather wallet he carries in his pants pocket, its small size makes it a good alternative wallet when he needs to carry checks with him.
Leather Women’s Check Clutch is a leather wallet with 16 credit/business card pockets, a deep divided pocket for currency and papers, a removable checkbook cover with a pen loop, and a large zippered change pocket. It comes with a black exterior, and pink, lime, or ocean blue interior. The trifold design means it stays closed, and at 7.25″ x 4.74″ it’s small enough to fit in a woman’s purse or a man’s suit coat pocket. For a woman, this is a no-brainer, and the black exterior makes it appropriate for a man to carry as well.
Fine leather handbags are the height of fashion this season. From shocking red clutch purses to basic black carryalls the variety is larger than ever, making it easy to find a bag that will suit your individual style. However leather is expensive and you may wonder whether a fine leather handbag is worth the investment. Presented here are the top ten reasons to purchase a genuine leather handbags.
1) Timelessness – High quality leather goods never go out of style. Unlike many trends in fashion accessories a leather handbag will be just as appropriate in ten years as it is today. A leather bag can be considered an investment in a lifetime of memories.
2) Durability – A well constructed leather handbag can last indefinitely. With proper care, your leather handbag can become an heirloom item. Small rips or unraveling seams can often be repaired by a leather specialist, but there is no substitute for quality.
3) Luxury – An excellent leather handbag does not have to be inordinately expensive. Yet the feeling you will get from using your special bag is priceless. Leather bags can add an instant polish and glamour to any outfit.
4) Flexibility – A fine leather handbag can be dressed up or down. While absolutely correct with a nice dress, a leather bag can also add a bit of sophistication to jeans and a sweater. A mid-range leather handbag can actually save you money when compared to purchasing separate bags for dressy and casual looks.
5) Status – As the old saying goes, you only get one chance to make a first impression. Make yours count by instantly conveying a sense of style and elegance. Those “in the know” can recognize a quality fine leather handbag at a glance which adds automatic status points to a first meeting.
6) Fashion Statement – Leather handbags are deeply embedded in world culture as a sign of sophistication and glamour. A leather bag can bring you into the world of fashion and couture.
7) Trend – Fine leather handbags are exceptionally popular on this year’s runways. While leather will never go out of style, there has never been a better time to enter the market. Spring 2010 offers an endless array of textures, colors, and styles, allowing you to make a lasting investment in the handbag of your dreams.
Value – As a high quality product, leather retains its monetary value year after year. Your leather handbag will never decrease in value and its value may even increase over time as it attains vintage status.
9) Functionality – Not only is a fine leather handbag stylish but it is also quite useable. Unlike a cloth bag which may rip or lose its shape under heavy use, leather handbags are strong and designed to support a reasonable amount of weight. Although care must be taken not to scratch or discolor the surface of the leather the material is heavy duty and not prone to easy destruction.
10) Originality – Although fine leather handbags are stylish and trendy, the endless combination of styles, colors and trim options available ensure that your bag will be unlike anyone else’s. The fact that your handbag is leather will keep the bag trendy and current but your own personal stamp will shine through.
There are many reasons to invest in one of this season’s fine leather handbags. Blending style, form and function with an endless variety of finishing touches, a leather bag is a true investment. Take care of your handbag and it will serve you well for years to come.
Giving corporate business gifts is an excellent technique to promote and advertise a brand. This is an easy way to give your product advertising that impetus to succeed. Most companies – big or small – consider business presents as a vital element in their advertising and brand building exercise. Any choice of business presents you give can give an effect to your advertising process. It is either you impressed your audience or disappoint them. That is the reason why it is very important to choose the most ideal business surprises to give.
During business conferences, conventions or even a regular affair like an annual general meeting, business gifts are often given. You will see nice looking packages presented to all of you, and that they not only brings smiles but also let each receiver feel special. Giving business presents is another way also of the company to acknowledge and show appreciation for other people who gave effort to help the company become successful.
However, not all business presents were made equally to bring smile for everybody. Sometimes you get disappointed after opening the gift packs and you realize that the well presented gift items are not as good as what you thought it would be. This kind of result should be avoided by companies that depend their advertising strategy on business presents. Although business presents doesn’t need to be expensive, but they should be designed to be helpful, functional and of good quality. Giving shabby business presents can ruin the branding process and can create a bad impression on your company.
There are so many online stores that specializes different kinds of business surprises. With your computer at home or office, you can easily find business gifts for clients, employees, executives, retirees and promotional presents. Another great thing with online shopping is you can purchase business presents at less expensive costs unlike shopping in local gift stores.
Typical promotional business presents given are t-shirts, business pens, golf accessories, mugs, pen stands, journals, writing pads, calendars, umbrella, bags, bookmarks, planner etc. These promotional business surprises are often given during trade shows and as souvenirs during business affairs. Each gift has a company name or logo on it so that recipients can easily remember the company when the time they have to purchase an item from them. Also, putting the company name and logo on business gifts is an easy way to disseminate information to the public.
Corporate business presents can also commemorate an event. Companies give out business surprises during recognition day to compensate employees’ hard work. Corporate business gifts can be also given as retirement presents for retirees. The most popular gift items for these events are plaque, watches, gift certificates, desk accessories, business gift baskets, business card cases, clocks and picture frames. For executives surprises, you should choose quite elegant and classy gift items. You wan to give impressive presents such as personalized business card holders, leather desk organizers, sterling cufflinks or money clips, leather business totes and other high-end business gifts.
Leather is an excellent material for gifts, because it is soft but sturdy. Most people enjoy its unique smell, which makes it an even more interesting gift. When choosing leather goods as a gift, there are a few different avenues that you can take, because leather makes excellent wearable gifts, decorative gifts, practical gifts and keepsake gifts. When it comes to leather gifts, here are 5 useful tips to consider when choosing.
1 – Leather gifts and goods come in many different forms and you are not really limited in this regard. Wearable leather gifts may include leather belts, coats, gloves, footwear and bags. Decorative gifts or gifts for the home may include leather desk sets, jewelry cases, watch cases, sunglass cases and leather home accessories. If you are looking for something a little more practical, consider a leather money clip or camera case.
2 – Choosing leather gifts for women is significantly harder than for men, or at least it should involve taking more care. Women can spend hours simply choosing their own handbag. Bear this information in mind when it comes to buying a leather gift for a woman. While women are not impossible to shop for, they should receive a little more care and consideration, especially when it comes to purchasing gifts made from leather. Consider something more simple or practical over flashy.
3 – When possible, always try to choose a leather gift that can be personalized in some way. Any gift can be made personal, such as by slipping a favorite photo into a brand new leather wallet, or having a leather eyeglass case or money clip customized through stamping, burning or otherwise personalizing the leather cover.
4 – If you are not sure how the gift recipient feels about leather, try to find a gift that is not strong in the smell department. Some leather goods smell much more strongly than others. While the smell of leather is pleasing to most people, not everyone is enthusiastic about it. On the other hand, if you know that the gift recipient enjoys leather and its smell, then opting for a new leather good that has retained its scent may be a good idea.
5 – Consider choosing something interesting or off the wall rather than traditional leather gifts. For example, opt for a leather bound recipe journal for someone who enjoys cooking, or red leather roses for someone who is fond of flowers. Choose handmade leather jewelry for someone who isn’t in need of any traditional leather gifts like laptop bags or personal date books. There is a leather gift idea for absolutely everyone out there, no matter what their tastes or styles are. While most leather goods have a particular look or feel to them, you are not limited to traditional leather gift ideas, meaning that the opportunities are possibly endless. Shop around and you will find the perfect leather gift for everyone on your gift list.